Employing a clear planning process is the best way to provide optimal assurance of efficiently attaining desired outcomes.
The CFP Board of Standards promulgates a multi-step process for it's licensed practitioners to utilize in guiding you with your personal financial planning. We combine this standardized process with our years of experience in a custom planning approach that gets right to the core of what matters most to you.
1. Understanding the Client’s Personal and Financial Circumstances
2. Identifying and Selecting Goals a. Identifying Potential Goals.
3. Analyzing the Client’s Current Course of Action and Potential Alternative Course(s) of Action .
4. Developing the Financial Planning Recommendation(s)
5. Presenting the Financial Planning Recommendation(s)
6. Implementing the Financial Planning Recommendation(s)
7. Monitoring Progress and Updating
Contact us today to find out more about how engaging with us in a real, on-going financial planning conversation can help you better clarify, articulate, and achieve your goals.